TFN’s Employment Coordinator can assist Members by connecting them with available employment opportunities that fit with the Member’s training, skills, and experience. TFN Members who are interested in the employment opportunities listed below, or who would like to learn about other opportunities, are encouraged to contact Terry Baird at (604) 948-5230 or email email@example.com
Employment Opportunities with TFN
Anyone wishing to apply for a position with TFN can submit their application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Executive Assistant – Full Time Regular
- Health Care Assistant – Full Time Regular (open until filled)
Employment Opportunities with Other Employers
TFN Members who are interested in these opportunities can contact Terry Baird at (604) 948-5230 or email email@example.com, or apply directly to the employer. Please do not send applications for these positions to the TFN Human Resources Manager.
- Tsawwassen Mills – For the most up-to-date listings of opportunities available at the mall, please visit their online job board
- First Peoples’ Cultural Council – Language Programs Coordinator (Victoria BC)
- Native Courtworker and Counselling Association of BC – Native Courtworker (Surrey BC)
- Vancouver Police Department
- Team VPD Aboriginal Cadet Program for young adults age 19-29
- Jail Guards | Traffic Authority | Community Safety – see joinvpd.ca for more information
- TFN/Wales McLelland Joint Venture – Carpenters and General Labourers
View the detailed listings of all Employment Opportunities for TFN Members:
Last Updated February 24 2017