TFN’s Employment Coordinator can assist Members by connecting them with available employment opportunities that fit with the Member’s training, skills, and experience. TFN Members who are interested in the employment opportunities listed below, or who would like to learn about other opportunities, are encouraged to contact Terry Baird at (604) 948-5230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Opportunities with TFN
Anyone wishing to apply for a position with TFN can submit their application via email to email@example.com.
- Executive Assistant – Lands Dept. (posted April 19; open until filled)
- Territory Management Intern (Summer Student)
- Facilities Labourer (posted Mar 28; open until filled)
- Natural Resources Enforcement Officer (posted March 7; open until filled)
Employment Opportunities with Other Employers
TFN Members who are interested in these opportunities can contact Terry Baird at (604) 948-5230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly to the employer. Please do not send applications for these positions to the TFN Human Resources Manager.
- Tsawwassen Mills – For the most up-to-date listings of opportunities available at the mall, please visit their online job board
- TFN/Wales McLelland Joint Venture – Carpenters ($18-$20/hour) and General Labourers ($24-$28/hour)
View the detailed listings of all Employment Opportunities for TFN Members:
Employment Opportunities – May 19, 2017 [PDF]
Last Updated May 19 2017